Andrea was recruited into the practice in order to increase our in-house design and engineering capacity. Working beyond this brief, she has brought many new ideas and approaches to the team in line with our progressive and dynamic outlook.
Andrea’s Masters qualification included training in several disciplines including mechanical and electrical engineering, alongside civil and structural engineering.
- Revit Structure 2016.
- 2-Day Scaffold Design Course.
- MEng, Construction and Mechanical Engineering – University of Oviedo (Spain), 2014.
- BEng, Civil Engineering – University of Munich (Germany), 2013.
- Fully computer literate in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and numerous Windows software programs.
- Fluent in Spanish, English and German.
- Undertaken design work on several high profile multi-storey projects.
- Provided measured surveys for many projects.
- Experienced in recording of testing data from site and recommending further tests.
- Worked on many large complex scaffold designs for insurance companies, scaffold contractors and private clients using a combination of hand calculations, two-dimensional design software and full 3D design packages.
- Resident Engineer on a £2m Cambridge MSCP refurbishment scheme.
- Winner of the judges’ Special Award for Inspiration at the British Parking Awards 2018.
- Winner of Young Parking Professional Award at the British Parking Awards 2018.