Attique Ahmad Rana
Attique is a graduate civil engineer with wide ranging experience in structural engineering, water and environmental engineering, transport and highway engineering, infrastructure design, survey and utilities.
Attique is trained and well-rehearsed in the use of Revit software and is primarily engaged at Stripe Consulting to enable us to offer our clients full Revit capacity and capability.
- Revit Structure 2016.
- Diploma of Process and Environmental Engineering – University of Surrey, 2015.
- BEng (Hons), Civil Engineering – Kingston University, 2013.
- Civil Engineering Foundation Year – Kingston University, 2010.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Sketchup 3D modelling, Revit and Solidworks, Microsoft Office and numerous Windows software programs.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Experience of multiple £5 million plus projects.
- Working on existing Revit models and adding structural details designed by himself and others.
- Previously engaged as a Civil Engineer at Cordeck Limited.
- Previously engaged as Project Engineer at Wireless Solutions Limited.