Revit Technician/ BIM Leader
Chris is an experienced draughtsman who joined Stripe in 2018. Chris oversees the production and delivery of CAD within the team and ensures drawings comply with national and local standards.
Chris has worked for 6 years in the structural engineering sector and has worked on multiple high-level projects within the rail and aviation industries. Having developed a keen eye for standards, Chris is responsible for ensuring that technical drawings produced by Stripe meet our high standards.
- HNC – Construction and the Built Environment.
- Level 3 Diploma – Design and Draughting.
- Level 3 Diploma – Operations and Maintenance Engineering.
- Level 2 Certificate – Supporting Engineering Construction Activities.
- Structural Technician – HS2 (Chiltern Tunnel Shafts).
- Structural Technician on ongoing redevelopment works at Gatwick Airport. • Apprentice Technician – Crossrail Intermediate Shafts.
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD & Microstation.
- Previously engaged as a Structural Technician at Jacobs UK Ltd.