BA Hons, MArch, PG Cert, ARB
Dan’s architectural career began in 2005 in Local Authority practice. He became a chartered architect in 2013 and has worked on the delivery of major infrastructure projects such as Crossrail at renowned practices including Arup Associates, Hawkins\Brown and Nightingale Associates.
He has a wide range of experience in sectors including higher education, schools, science, healthcare and residential.
Dan enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams and is highly experienced in project coordination and delivery. Dan has experience of working directly with car park engineers, operators and clients and understands each project’s unique requirements.
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Professional Practice and Management in Architecture – UWE Bristol, 2013.
- Master of Architecture – University of Plymouth, 2011.
- BA Hons Architecture – University of Plymouth, 2008.
- University of Brighton MSCP, 550 spaces plus 300 space bike hub, Project Architect (Stripe), RIBA Stages 2-4. Value: £Confidential.
- Coventry University MSCP, 800 spaces, Project Architect (Stripe), RIBA Stages 1-4. Value: £Confidential.
- Chesterfield Saltergate MSCP, 530 spaces, Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-4. Value: £Confidential.
- University Hospitals Bristol MSCP, 800 spaces plus bike hub, UHB NHS Foundation Trust. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-3. Value: £Confidential.
- Lister Hospital MSCP, 1228 spaces, East Herts NHS Trust. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-2. Value: £7m.
- Darent Valley Hospital Staff Car Park, Dartford. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-2. Value: £7m.
- Crossrail, Liverpool Street Station, London. Project Architect (Hawkins\Brown), RIBA Stages F-K. Value: £140m.
- Embassy Gardens, London. Project Architect (Arup Associates), RIBA Stages 2-4. Value: £200m.
- Addenbrooke’s MSCP, 1228 spaces, Cambridge. Project Architect (Nightingale Asssociates), RIBA Stages C-K. Value: £13m. RIBA East Regional Award Winner 2015.