Enrico is an Italian chartered structural engineer with 16 years’ postgraduate experience in building design, from structural design/analysis with all the main structural materials, to project engineering and project management.
Working on projects from conception to completion, Enrico is used to managing complex groups of designers and CAD draughtsmen.
He brings technical experience in new buildings, refurbishment projects, airport and railway projects, and joins our group of engineers in order to work on architecturally challenging projects.
- Chartered Engineer (equivalent to British Engineering Council Chartered Engineer) under Directive 2005/36/EC
- MEng, Civil Engineering (Geotechnologies, 5 years) – University of Bologna (Italy), 2002
- Fully computer literate in Structural Analysis Software: (main) MidasGEN 2013 2.1 + ASWD module (Automesh Slab/Wall Design), Autodesk
- Robot, Tekla TEDDS; SAP2000/ETABS, Scia, Masterseries, AutoCAD, and Revit Structure 2014
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Main/Senior/Lead Design Engineer and Project Engineer on many high value projects including:
- Concept Design: SEKISUI Chemical factory, Geleen NL
- New Build: Hunters Hill House, Albury, Guildford; Asiago, Vincenza – new hospital; Venice Hospital – new dialysis building; Vincenza
- University; Genova ‘Principe’ Railway Station Multi-Storey Car Park; Torino ‘Porta Nuova’ Railway Station Multi-Storey Car Park; Venice
- Outpatient Clinic; Treviso Hospital; Padua Outpatient Clinic; Padua Hospital Outpatient Department
- Refurbishment: 56 Leadenhall Street – Nexus Mezzanine and staircase; Oakley Store Covent Garden; London Gatwick Airport – Ceilings; Lifts replacement; Blackpool tram shelters; La Fenice Fashion Atelier and Costume Shop, Venice; Milan New Underground train station; Treviso Hospital.