BA Hons, MArch, PG Cert, ARB
Fiona has experience in a wide range of sectors including masterplanning and urban design, infrastructure, healthcare and residential.
Fiona has worked for notable practices including Alan Baxter & Associates, Bazeley Partnership and IBI Group, gaining experience at a range of scales and environments from rural Cornwall to central London.
Fiona has been an invited Associate Lecturer at UWE Bristol for the past five years and is experienced in stakeholder engagement and planning consultation. She has a strong understanding of working on sensitive sites from conservation, planning and community perspectives.
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Professional Practice and Management in Architecture – UWE Bristol, 2013.
- Master of Architecture – University of Plymouth, 2011.
- BA Hons Architecture – University of Plymouth, 2008.
- Cert. HE in Science (Geography) – University of Bristol, 2005.
- University of Brighton MSCP, 550 spaces plus 300 space bike hub, Architect (Stripe), RIBA Stages 2-4. Value: £Confidential.
- Coventry University MSCP, 800 spaces, Architect (Stripe), RIBA Stages 1-4. Value: £Confidential.
- Chesterfield Saltergate MSCP, 530 spaces, Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-4. Value: £Confidential.
- University Hospitals Bristol MSCP, 800 spaces plus bike hub, UHB NHS Foundation Trust. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-3. Value: £Confidential.
- Lister Hospital MSCP, 1228 spaces, East Herts NHS Trust. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-2. Value: £7m.
- Darent Valley Hospital Staff Car Park, Dartford. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-2. Value: £7m.
- Butchers Arms Listed Grade II Redevelopment, Cornwall. Project Architect (Fatkin), RIBA Stages 1-4. Value: £1m.
- Dover Hospital, Kent. Architect (IBI Group), RIBA Stages D-K. Value: £21m.
- Endoscopy unit, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford. Architect (IBI Group), RIBA Stages E-H. Value: £4m.