Ranny joined the team in 2018 to add to our in-house design capability after studying for his Masters in Civil Engineering at the university of Brighton. He has a particular strength in structural analysis and also enjoys working on dynamics of structures.
His ability to take an ordered and considered approach to structural design work makes him a valuable member of the team.
- MEng, Civil Engineering – University of Brighton, 2018.
- Engineering Foundation Degree – University of Portsmouth, 2014.
- Graduate Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers and Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Fully computer literate in AutoCAD, ADINA, Revit, Robot, Tedds, SAP2000, Microsoft Office and numerous Windows software programs.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Analysis and Design of footbridge for new build Watford MSCP.
- Design of bespoke blast resistant structural frames for Heathrow’s Terminal 5 entrance doors.
- Experienced knowledge in the structural analysis and design of residential properties.
- Structural design of support systems in retail units for various units in Airports and malls.
- Masters Dissertation Improving Urban Seismic Resilience Through Vibrating Barriers awarded IStructE research grant.
- Winner of IStructE Research Award 2017/18 for Masters project.
- Intell Engineering – Summer Placement