Shalika joined Stripe team in 2019 with hands on experience in working in a construction site environment as an On-site Civil Engineer and as a Geotechnical Engineer aided in improving Climate Resilience in Sri Lankan highways.
She is a STEM Ambassador and a Graduate member of the Institution of Civil Engineers en-route to Civil Engineering Chartership.
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering – University of Greenwich, 2016.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering and Surveying.
- Graduate Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Fully competent in Construction Surveying.
- Computer literate in AutoCAD, Revit, Robot, Microsoft Office and numerous
- Windows software programs.
- Provision of structural analysis and design calculations for residential properties.
- Structural design of support systems in retail units for various units in Airports and malls.
- Previously worked as a Civil Engineer for £600 million high rise project, 22
- Bishopsgate in the City of London.
- Experience in temporary works design at construction phase.