Harry’s a qualified Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience in the parking sector in addition to previous roles in development testing and mechanical product design.
Harry heads up the Life-care and maintenance branch of the company, managing our online life-care portal, Reportal, with an aim to maintain relationships with clients and contractors to assist them with the ongoing preventative and reactive maintenance of their car parks and the containing assets. He’s also taken on the role of contract administrator, principal designer, and resident engineer on a number of projects, acting as a liaison between the client and contractor on works valued in excess of £500,000 to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering – Brunel University, 2014
- Computer literate in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor & Solidworks
- CDM training
- Domestic and international visits to customer sites to discuss needs and give technical information
- Structure defect inspections and writing up of specifications and schedules of work to be used for procurement
- Relationships with multiple local authorities, supermarket chains, car park operators and specialist contractors
- Involvement in a number of car park refurbishment schemes
- Car park slip testing
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Creating and revising of 2D & 3D CAD models
- Previously engaged as a Technical Sales Engineer at GEW EC Ltd.
- Previously engaged as a Development Test Engineer at Zodiac Aerospace