Harry’s a qualified Mechanical Engineer with over 5 years of working experience made up of development testing, mechanical product design and project managing roles.
Harry manages Stripe’s own Life Care Plan service Reportal, assisting our clients with the management and procurement of work to maintain the condition of their car parks and included assets.
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering – Brunel University, 2014
- Computer literate in AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor & Solidworks
- International visits to customer sites to discuss needs and give technical information
- Experience of managing multiple projects, each valued more than £100,000
- Creating and revising of 2D & 3D CAD models
- Previously engaged as a Technical Sales Engineer at GEW EC Ltd.
- Previously engaged as a Development Test Engineer at Zodiac Aerospace