BSc (Hons), MCIOB, CBuildE, MCABE, MCIHT, MBPA, AMICE
Regarded in the industry as an authority on construction related Car Park matters, he is routinely requested to provide commentary to Trade Publications in addition to his specialist consultancy work at Stripe Consulting.
Russell assisted in the development of the concept of ‘Life-care Planning’ including writing a paper on the subject, creating the ‘Reportal’ Life-care Plan solution and was voted in as Chairman of the Structures and Asset Management special interest group within the British Parking Association. He has been Winner of the Parking Person of year Award 2015 and Young Parking Professional 2013 at the British Parking Awards. The Reportal Life-care Plan solution was also Winner of the Digital Parking Award 2013.
- 2014 Awarded Professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transport.
- 2011 Awarded Professional membership of the British Parking Association.
- BSc (Hons) in Construction Management – London South Bank University, 2011.
- 2010 Awarded Incorporated membership of the Chartered Institute of Building.
- HND Construction and the Built Environment – Guildford College of Construction, 2009.
- 2008 Awarded Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Building.
- 2008 Awarded Associate membership of the Association of Building Engineers.
- HNC Construction and the Built Environment – Guildford College of Construction, 2008.
- NC Civil Engineering (With double grade Distinction Merit) – NESCOT, 2006.
- Chairman – Structures and asset management special interest group (British Parking Association).
- Developed most advance life-care planning system in the UK (Reportal) which won the 2013 Digital parking award at the British Parking awards.
- Devised many bespoke testing schemes regarding Multi-Storey Car Parks in order to establish structural condition.
- Trusted by many Local Authority clients to provide bespoke advice regarding car park structures.
- Written multiple published articles on Life-Care Planning including being short listed for the Ernest Davis award.
- Co-opted member of council – British Parking Association.
- Overall responsibility for testing and engineering recommendations for over 100 car park schemes in the UK.
- Invited to speak at several national seminars and debates on the subject of life-care planning and structural care of car park structures.