Vaso joined Stripe as a Design Manager, coming from a similar position in a major UK housebuilding company. As part of her role Vaso managed the work of the SE Design Team of architects and liaised with extremal consultants, ensuring the timely delivery of quality and cost effective designs. Vaso is experienced in bringing together construction professionals and communicating effectively information between them.
Vaso has been involved in the design of award winning developments and with a 13 year professional experience in architecture, she has developed a good understanding of all design stages, planning and construction processes.
- Degree in Architecture (Part 3 UK equivalent) – National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 2003
- RIBA Future Leaders workshops, 2014
- RTPI Project Management seminar, 2013
- Design Manager, Churchill Retirement Living, 2014-2018
- RIBA Student Mentor, Portsmouth University, 2018-2019
- What House Awards 2016, Best Retirement Development category – Silver for Churchill Retirement Living, Hawthorn Lodge, Farnham, Surrey
- What House Awards 2012, Best Retirement Development category – Bronze for Churchill Retirement Living, Dean Lodge, Southbourne, Dorset
- Housebuilder of the year Awards 2012, Best Retirement Development category – Highly Commended for Churchill Retirement Living, Dean Lodge, Southbourne, Dorset
- Pinders Healthcare Design Awards 2010, Elderly New Build (More Than 60 Beds) category – Winner for Sunrise Senior Living Care and Nursing Home in Knowle, Solihull